The 7th edition of CERÁMICA INNOVA will be held in Valencia from 3rd to 7th February 2020, in the framework of the International Fair for Ceramic Tiles and Bathroom Furnishings: CEVISAMA.
It will consist of an international networking event to connect companies and organizations from the HABITAT, CONSTRUCTION, ARCHITECTURE and CERAMICS SECTORS, fostering meetings among them to share innovative technological proposals and to discover solutions for new challenges.
The following complementary activities will take place:
- FROM R&D TO INNOVATION: Workshop to present results obtained from European projects and technologies ready to be transferred to the industries
- FROM INNOVATION TO MARKET: Workshop to present innovative products, services and technologies ready to be transferred to the market
- B2B MATCHMAKING EVENT: Bilateral meetings organized according to the previously specified interests of each participant
- EXHIBITION OF INNOVATIONS & NETWORKING: Showcase of technological innovations and opportunities to collaborate with partners worldwide
TOPICS OF INTEREST:
- Industry 4.0
- Circular economy and sustainability
- Machinery and equipment
- Architecture, decoration and interior design
- Raw materials, tiles and construction
- Advanced and 3D-printed ceramics
THE PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT AND THE ENTRANCE TO THE FAIR ARE FREE
22nd January 2020: Registration + Profile + Pitch proposal
27th January 2020: Meetings selection
38th International showcase of reference in ceramic coatings, bathroom equipment, natural stone, frits and ceramic colors, tiles and bricks, materials and tools, and ceramic machinery.