You are visiting the website www.cevisama.com owned by SOCIETAT VALENCIANA FIRA VALÈNCIA S.A., with registered office at AVENIDA DE LAS FERIAS S/N (46035) VALENCIA, with tax number A72668536, registered in the Mercantile Register of VALENCIA, hereinafter referred to as the OWNER.
You can contact the Holder by any of the following means:
- Telephone: 963861328
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hereby inform you of the terms and conditions governing access to and use of the Holder’s websites and mobile app applications, as well as the services and content associated with such sites and applications (hereinafter also the site(s) or the websites and mobile app(s)).
The access or use of any interested party to a website and/or app of the Owner, implies that the interested party acquires the status of “user” and with such status, a series of rights and obligations.
It is your responsibility to access the legal conditions inserted in this website and read them carefully, as well as the privacy policies, cookies or, where appropriate, conditions of sale. We recommend:
- That you visit them each time you intend to access or use the services and content of the site, and
Print or store a copy on your system.
This website provides access to a multitude of information, services, programmes or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to the Owner or its licensors to which the User may have access.
The User assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or content. In such registration, the User shall be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the User may be provided with a password for which he/she will be responsible, undertaking to use it diligently and confidentially.
The User undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (for example, chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that the Owner offers through its portal and, by way of example but not limited to, not to use them for:
- Engaging in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal content or propaganda, or content that advocates terrorism or violates human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of the Holder, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any other commercial use, especially in the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
The Holder reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, the Owner shall not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
Contents. Intellectual and industrial property
The Proprietor owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the Proprietor or its licensors.
All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of the Owner, are expressly prohibited.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
The User acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under his/her sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of example, the Owner assumes no liability in the following areas:
- The availability of the functioning of the website, its services and contents and their quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the User’s objectives.
- The infringement of current legislation by the User or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could damage the computer system of the User or third parties. It is the User’s responsibility, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorised third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
- Damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to Users when caused by faults or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damages or losses deriving from circumstances arising from unforeseen circumstances or force majeure.
In the event that there are forums, the use of such forums or other similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the User who sends them, who is solely responsible. The Owner is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the User.
Amendment of this legal notice and duration
The Owner reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, and may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same, as well as the way in which they are represented or located on its website.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
In the event that www.feriavalencia.com includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, the Holder shall not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no case shall the Holder assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to an external website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any matter or information contained in any of these hyperlinks and other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
The Owner reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior warning, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with the content of this legal notice.
The Owner will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relationship between the Owner and the User shall be governed by the Spanish legislation in force. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice shall be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals of the consumer and user.
This website is intended for users over 18 years of age. Minors under this age are not authorised to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We inform you that if such a circumstance arises, the Owner is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from failure to comply with the notice set out in this clause.
Security measures – SSL
The Contractor has contracted a SSL (“Secure Sockets Layer”) certificate for its website.
An SSL certificate protects all personal and confidential information that can be handled on a website, regardless of the information that is being transmitted, for example, from any of the contact forms on the website to the server, or the data entered for subscription to newsletters or access to protected areas, etc.
The website address will appear in green, activating the “https” protocol that allows secure connections from a web server to the user’s browser.