1st December 2022– Tres Grifería will show all the new products included in its 2023 catalogue at CEVISAMA, the leading trade fair in the ceramic, bathroom equipment and natural stone sector, which will take place from 27th February to 3rd March at Feria de Valencia.
Once again this year, CEVISAMA is the best commercial showcase with worldwide projection, being the meeting point for the vast majority of manufacturers, distributors and specifiers from all over the world, but without neglecting the promotion and potential of the reputational value of design and products “Made in Spain”, as is the case of Tres Grifería, a company that designs, produces, manufactures and distributes from its centralised plant in Vallirana (Barcelona).
Tres Grifería is committed to more R&D, more quality and more design
With a view to 2023, Tres Grifería is even more committed to innovation, development, quality and design in all its products. With the aim of developing technologies and solutions adapted to each product, range and even target customer, Tres is preparing important innovations.
The efforts of the Tres team are focused on increasing brand value by developing products and technologies that make a difference to the end customer.
The Spanish faucet company, based in Barcelona, will be present at CEVISAMA (stand N2-P3 – D37) and will undoubtedly be one of the main attractions of this event, thanks to the presentation of some new products such as:
- Two new collections of taps: Mont Blanc, a more exclusive two-handle mixer, and Fuji, with conical shapes..
- A sample of the Shower-Technology electronic shower in 24-carat matt gold, a finish that will be incorporated into this collection from 2023 together with matt rose gold.
- New built-in systems: a thermostatic under the name of Therm-Box and the update of the Rapid-box single lever mixer. Both will make the installation work and the planning of the construction site easier, without renouncing an elegant design with different finishes.
- Presentation of the B-System: an update of the Block-System built-in thermostatic mixer, which will be easier to install and will have a more modern and refined design with sober lines.
The exhibition area will be complemented with different accessories from the brand, which will be available in the 12 finishes from its catalogue.
Tres will have a space designed so that visitors can see all kinds of products that can cover any need, from kitchen taps to electronic taps and showers.
The brand’s objective is clear: to demonstrate that great products can be made in Spain with high quality, cutting-edge design and the best features for the installer and the consumer.
CEVISAMA 2023, an edition with many new features
In the next edition of CEVISAMA, attendees will be able to enjoy 120,000 m2 of commercial exhibition space and interesting areas such as:
- CEVISAMA TECH, a new exhibition space that will bring together the most cutting-edge companies in the industry, becoming a specialised centre where you can discover all the innovation in machinery, colours, logistics…and much more.
- CEVISAMA TRENDS, an ambitious programme to understand where the sector is heading, where renowned professionals will help to understand the current situation and direction that the Contract and Project Sector is taking
- CEVISAMA BUILD, focused on rewarding the most sustainable materials, products and projects.
As well as various presentations, talks and conferences in which some of the most relevant personalities in the sector will provide their vision, needs and concerns of a sector that is constantly evolving through their most current and outstanding work.
The presence of Tres Grifería at CEVISAMA demonstrates that the Spanish manufacturer continues to be one of the sector’s benchmarks, which is gradually positioning itself as a brand that is closer to architects and interior designers thanks to its design and its new Contract channel; and to installers thanks to the incorporation of a more versatile and easy-to-install product.
Undoubtedly, the Tres Grifería space will be one of the great attractions of this new edition of CEVISAMA, where the tap brand will showcase all these new products in a unique space created for the occasion.
About Tres Grifería:
Founded in 1968, Tres is a Catalan family-owned company dedicated to the manufacture and marketing of bathroom and kitchen taps and other water solutions.
With a presence throughout the European market, the central factory located in Vallirana (Barcelona) and its subsidiary in Łódź (Poland) produce more than 3,000 different models of taps with the aim of responding to the needs of users by manufacturing products accessible to all where design and user experience help to make responsible water consumption more pleasant.
The constant improvement of the facilities, the company’s own manufacturing and the technology applied to the product have positioned Tres as one of the most important Spanish brands in the water sector.